Koko crater pano

Koko crater pano
best view of the island

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

whats in my bag..

since i didnt hike last week cuz was raining on friday, heres a "whats in my bag" post!!


my backpack. i did some searching and found this one was perfect for what i needed. The 2 side pockets carry extra water, the tons of pouches/compartments inside sort all my junk nicely.



heres all my junk!! no wonder is so heavy...


my first aid kit. i know needs more stuff but lazy to look for it. Once when i was hiking and got soaked, my first aid kit got soaked inside my bag! so now its in a ziplock bag to protect it.

 
I dont plan on getting lost so.. 2 gps and 2 compasseseses! sure thing!!  Great for when u are looking for geocaches too.


assorted junk.. couple of 50' ropes (nylon not poly!)., hat for hot days, towel for sweaty faces, insulated cooler for my lunch. u put a frozen water bottle in there and it will keep your stuff cold all day! pair of gloves for when there are ropes to climb and im with a girl (they use it, not me). and some wet wipes for cleaning hands when its lunch time!!


my big old knife for jungle fighting!! j/k its for when u have to use a big, bad knife! junk part is its kinda dull so i have to buy sharpening stone one day. my cellphone and my hd video camera.


assorted junk!  batteries, multi tool, notepad, pencil, pen that can write in water (never know when i have to write underwater lol), knife, binoculars, mag lite, mini flashlight, tp (when u gotta go, u gotta go), small knife and an old cellphone.

re: old cellphone. do u know that if u have an old cellphone with no plan, it will still work to call 911! so i carry one with extra charged batteries for that just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment